Tuesday, September 15, 2009

drowned

Who knew that when the weather finally switched from scorching to soaking wet that my mood could sink so quickly. Well actually anyone could I suppose, no amount of Zoloft or Xanax can fix my mood swings.

Typically I love the rain, in fact the first 2 days of this deluge I was grinning like the Cheshire cat, and now my smile has turned upside down into a frown.

My sleeping habits are screwed completely up, my general malaise is at it's all time worst and those aches and pains I whine about are kicked up into the highest gear. If
I were a motorcycle I'd be one of those crotch rockets that is being revved up into the red-line zone and squealing with the tires burning rubber.

Mother Nature? Could you possible consider doing something called BALANCE? It sure would do wonders for screwballs like me...thanks darlin'!